Jake & Will: CONTEST WARRIORS

Two filmmakers chasing the dream of producing their first feature film...
...and financing it solely through winning video contests.


I don't know if I told you guys, but I am now an official vendor for Fox Searchlight. Fox searchlight is a small little company that has released such indie films as Slumdog Millionaire and Juno. I was fortunate enough to be introduced to a friend that graciously invited me to run a third camera at a director talkback for Slumdog. I filled out the necessary paperwork and am now on their list of vendors which, I am told, is pretty small.

Our Poptent commercial shoot went extremely well and it will be posted soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo this is big news! Congrats!

"Scotland's best (and only) hyphy DJ,"
DJ Matt Werner

Eric said...

Vendor? What exactly does that mean? For those of us not in the film industry...

Congrats though! Working on poptent music as we speak...

Post a Comment