Jake & Will: CONTEST WARRIORS

Two filmmakers chasing the dream of producing their first feature film...
...and financing it solely through winning video contests.


1/02/2010

The New Year


What does the New Year hold in store for the Video Contest Warriors? Some amazing things, I'm sure. Personally I want to focus on winning a contest that allows me to travel. I've caught the traveling bug and my itch begs to be scratched. A couple contests fit that criteria, so look out for some videos coming next month.

After finishing the Assassins Creed short film Will and I realized how much we love narrative shorts. We've been head down making commercials for the last year, and although lucrative, they don't quite hit the creative reward button that is narrative. My friends and I have been writing a couple ten minute shorts in the action, romance, horror, and drama genres. Look out for those in the future and thank you for all your support.

-Jake

0 comments:

Post a Comment