Jake & Will: CONTEST WARRIORS

Two filmmakers chasing the dream of producing their first feature film...
...and financing it solely through winning video contests.



I was absolutely blown away by the intensity of the action and the emotional response I had to this commercial. It didn't matter what it was promoting, what mattered was the execution, the music, the acting, the sound design, the cinematography and the story were all as perfect as they could be. I found myself sucked into this world in seconds and left with a feeling of awe when it was over. I watched again, and again, hoping to lessen the emotion, and only after six viewings was I able to see past the story and look at it technically, and let me tell you, technically, it's flawless. This is the kind of commercial I want to make. A commercial that is epic in scope, that resonates with people emotionally, and that looks fucking badass.

Click here to see it: Live Action

-Jake

1 comments:

alison said...

now i get it

Post a Comment