Jake & Will: CONTEST WARRIORS

Two filmmakers chasing the dream of producing their first feature film...
...and financing it solely through winning video contests.


Jake and I are now the proud owners of a Panasonic HVX-200.

What the hell is an HVX-200, you might be asking yourself. Sounds fancy! Well, it is. It is fancy. It's damn fancy. It's so fancy that I lift my pinky when I film with it. The HVX-200 is our sexy, classy new High Definition camcorder:



And for those of you who are still lost, let me put "HD" in perspective for you. Our old camera, the Canon GL2, made an image that was 1/3 of the quality and size. We have tripled our video awesomeness.

And things will only get better from here. There are further purchases on the horizon that will essentially bring us into "professional" territory. Your boys are growing up so fast!

As for the future of the blog, I want to make an effort to update regularly, which will necessitate me treating contest winning like a job. Which I have not been doing. I've been traveling and philandering and resting. No more! But that's all for now. Talk to you soon.

-Will

0 comments:

Post a Comment