Jake & Will: CONTEST WARRIORS

Two filmmakers chasing the dream of producing their first feature film...
...and financing it solely through winning video contests.


at the Buzznet HQ right around the corner from where we live. I was wearing what I slept in, fuzzy pants and a zip up sweater without a shirt, and Will was wearing workout clothes.

I hadn't showered or shaved in four days, my feet were sticking out of my flip flops and I smelled like rainbows and unicorns...more like sweat and illness. Still, we managed to get the vp of productions number and tell her we were absolutely indispensable to her video efforts. She looked us up and down made a check in her mind against what an artist looks like vs what a homeless person looks like and gave us her card.

Score one for the big boys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment