Jake & Will: CONTEST WARRIORS

Two filmmakers chasing the dream of producing their first feature film...
...and financing it solely through winning video contests.



On Sunday I got to wear one of Will's dirty shirts. I considered this a privilege and an honor since I have spent countless nights dreaming about putting on Will's clothes and rolling around on the floor with them clinging to my body.

You see, he and Jake asked me to be in one of their contest commercials (finally, they're securing real acting talent!). One of the parameters was that I was supposed to show up on set in a black suit, white shirt, and black tie—they wanted everyone to look very corporate and uptight.

I called Will the night before:

PRINCE: Hey, Will, I don't have any corporate and uptight clothes. I have a hip and fashionable wardrobe. I mean, I don't even have a white shirt. That's BO-RING!

WILL: Everybody else will be wearing a white shirt.

PRINCE: I don't have one. Maybe you have one that I can rub up against my bare skin? Er, I mean, maybe you have one I could borrow?

WILL: Maybe I do.

...Which is how I ended up wearing one of Will's dirty shirts. That thing was huge on me because Will is a giant. I bet he eats whole babies for breakfast. Fortunately, I was able to hide the hugeness of the shirt underneath my hip and fashionable suit jacket.

Anyway, Jake and Will ran an efficient yet relaxed set, and I got to scream, "Scantily clad women!" I can't wait to be asked to slip into Will's garments again. (Next time, I'm angling for his pants.)

2 comments:

Will said...

Can you guest blog permanently?

Prince Gomolvilas said...

It'll cost you another piece of clothing.

Post a Comment