Jake & Will: CONTEST WARRIORS

Two filmmakers chasing the dream of producing their first feature film...
...and financing it solely through winning video contests.


2/13/2009

Florida

I've been writing a script for the last year, and I finally got to a place where I need to breathe the locations of that story in order to give it life. That is why I am in Gainesville Florida, where I grew up, to location scout for my feature. This feature is entirely different from the one Willy B and I will produce one day with our contest winnings, but just as important.

I have enlisted the help of my dear friend John Moran to give me locations that will inspire my imagination, if you don't know John's work, you should. With his help I should be able to portray the beauty and power of Florida:


I also want to thank everyone for being supportive about the Grammy appearance. There's nothing quite like receiving tons of e-mails from friends and family to lighten our spirits and keep us going. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment